Printed on Wed Aug 10 2022 6:09:26 PM

Gas leak explosion in Narsingdi, burnt 3

Staff Correspondent
National
Gas leak explosion
Three people, including a child, were burnt in an explosion caused by a gas leak in the Sadar police station area of ​​Narsingdi. The incident took place around 8 pm on Sunday, March 27.

The victims are Mukta (45), her daughter Aishwarya (10), and tutor Monir (18) who came to teach at home. Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute Resident Surgeon SM Ayub Hossain confirmed the matter.

He told that three burnt people from Narsingdi have been brought to the emergency department. Among them, the condition of Mukta and Monir is critical. They are undergoing treatment.

Amir, brother of the burnt Mukta, told that a teacher who had come to teach at home was burnt in the explosion from the gas line at home.

After rescuing them, Firstly we took them to Narsingdi Sadar Hospital. Later, referred to Sheikh Hasina Burn institute for better treatment.
Latest News