Printed on Thu Jun 30 2022 5:00:28 PM

Fire at mirpur of Kushtia

Staff Correspondent
National
Kushtia
The fire broke out at Sirajul's house in Naopara in Mirpur Municipality area on Saturday,December 26 at night.

The fire burned all the furniture in three rooms of his house. Later a unit of Mirpur Fire Service came and brought the fire under control.

Rahul Amin, station officer of the Mirpur Fire Service, said the fire at Sirajul's house in Naopara in the Mirpur municipality area on Saturday, December 26 at night had caused extensive damage.

Later, with the help of the locals, we went to the spot and managed to bring the fire under control in an effort of one and a half hours. However, the fire is believed to have started from an electrical short circuit, he said.

Three rooms of the house have been burnt down. He said the initial loss was around TK. 4 lakh.

Voice TV/IA
Contact:
Voice TV 80/3, VIP Road, Khan Tower, Kakrail
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 9338530
https://voicetv.tv/kushtia-4
© Copyright Voice TV 2022 — Voice TV
A concern of Shapla Media
Latest News