Printed on Wed Aug 10 2022 5:43:49 PM

Leopard dies from electrocution

Staff Correspondent
National
leopard
A leopard has died after being electrocuted in the Bhabaniganj area of ​​Nilphamari Sadar Upazila in northern Bangladesh.

Upazila Nirbahi Officer Jasmine Nahar stated that the forest department had confirmed to them that the dead animal was a leopard.

"Everyone saw it and the forest department confirmed that it was a leopard. It died of electrocution," she said.

A local journalist Zakir Hossain told it was the Bhabaniganj area near the well-known Nilsagar area of ​​Nilphamari where a local Abdur Rahim saw the injured tiger this morning.

Mr. Hossain said there was a chicken farm and that the farm was fenced with electrical cables to prevent foxes from entering.

 
Contact:
Voice TV 80/3, VIP Road, Khan Tower, Kakrail
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 9338530
https://voicetv.tv/leopard
© Copyright Voice TV 2022 — Voice TV
A concern of Shapla Media
Latest News