Printed on Mon Sep 26 2022 6:38:55 PM

Fire from gas leak in Mohammadpur

Staff Correspondent
National
Mohammadpur
Fire from gas leak in Mohammadpur, condition of three burnt is critical. Three members of a family have been burnt in a fire caused by a gas leak in a house at Naboday Housing in the capital's Mohammadpur. All three are in critical condition. The incident took place at around 3.45 pm on Friday.

Samanta Lal Sen, coordinator of Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery, confirmed this matter.

Three people were burnt - Md. Sohail, 35, his wife Laboni Akhter, 25, and their two-year-old son Mursalin. The injured were rescued at around 5 am on Saturday and admitted to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.

Samanta Lal said, ‘The incident is very sad. Mursalin, a two-year-old boy, is in critical condition. There is no other way but to look to the Creator. In addition, said. 70 percent of Sohail's body was burnt. More than 20 percent of Sohail's wife Laboni Akter's body was burnt. The condition of the three is critical.

Mahfuz Riben, duty officer of the fire service, said, "As soon as we heard about the incident, we went there and saw a fire burning in the tin shed. By then the people in the neighborhood had rescued them and brought them out. The fire was brought under control and they were taken to hospital. The fire broke out due to a gas leak in the house.

Voice TV/IA
Contact:
Voice TV 80/3, VIP Road, Khan Tower, Kakrail
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 9338530
https://voicetv.tv/mohammadpur
© Copyright Voice TV 2022 — Voice TV
A concern of Shapla Media
Latest News