Printed on Wed Sep 28 2022 6:41:09 PM

Legend Pele is safe after surgery

Sports Desk
Sports
Pele
Fans were shocked to hear that the legendary Brazilian footballer had been in hospital for six days. The good news for them, this football superstar is doing well. Pele has had successful surgery on his colon. Now he is safe.

The Brazilian soccer magician had a tumor on his colon. He was admitted to Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo for surgery. Five days after admission, he underwent successful surgery for his tumor.

While in hospital, Pele's manager, Joe Fraga, said he had no reason to worry. This time he found out about his physical condition. The former Brazilian three-time World Cup winner posted a post on social media after the surgery.

Pele, 80, wrote in his post, "Friends, thank you all for looking for me, for sending me a message. Thank God, I feel better now. Thanks to the doctor for taking care. I underwent surgery last Saturday to remove a tumor on the right side of my colon."

"Fortunately, I have a habit of celebrating great victories with everyone," he wrote in his post.

"This time too I will play positively with a smile, with the love of my family and friends."

The hospital authorities have issued a statement about Pele. They said that although Pele is currently being kept in an intensive care unit, he will be taken to a general cabin in a day or two. His body was sent to a tumor lab for further examination.

Voice TV/IA
Contact:
Voice TV 80/3, VIP Road, Khan Tower, Kakrail
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 9338530
https://voicetv.tv/pele
© Copyright Voice TV 2022 — Voice TV
A concern of Shapla Media
Latest News